Wi-Fi desconectando indisponivel archer c60 v2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-29 01:53:13 - last edited 2022-01-29 02:01:56
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.69298

rotador esta caindo um cone wi-fi mais no cabo continua normalmente estranho que em horas especificos aqui em casa começa as 19h ate umas 22h selecionado a internet em outro rotador aa internet fica normal 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wi-Fi desconectando indisponivel archer c60 v2
2022-01-29 08:28:59

caiobarrosyho wrote

rotador esta caindo um cone wi-fi mais no cabo continua normalmente estranho que em horas especificos aqui em casa começa as 19h ate umas 22h selecionado a internet em outro rotador aa internet fica normal 

Hello @caiobarrosyho, thanks for asking in the community.

Do you mean the 2.4GHz signal on the Archer C60 is not working or unstable during 19:00 - 22:00? Please install a Wi-Fi analyzer on the computer or phone to monitor the 2.4GHz wireless signal during this time period and confirm if there are lots of 2.4GHz signals that interfere with yours. You can try modifying the 2.4GHz wireless signal to a less congested channel, then monitor again.

You can also refer to the article to do some further troubleshooting at your convenient:

Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-01-31 14:15:29

@Kevin_Z  

I made the settings even so the problem continues I will request the exchange of the mold to see if the problem persists the interesting thing is that during the day the orotiador is normal and only this problem at these times can you put an older firmware to be able to see for the problem? the version I'm using is 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.69298 - Archer C60 v2.0 here in Brazil says that it's the most current version I see some people experiencing the same problem as me here

Options
2022-01-31 14:22:31

@Kevin_Z 

just correcting 2.4 and 5.0 it keeps dropping I noticed that in this period the nor in the cloud that the device has can connect when it is in this way, that is, falling
on the cable everything normal

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 447

Replies: 3

Related Articles