Time limit not blocking online gaming on ipad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-11 02:45:50
Model: Archer GX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Hi I've set time limit to 8 hours for my kids device. I recently noticed he was able to play online games but not browsing internet with his iPad

Thera a need for improvement in the parental controls.

We can set a maximum time limit but 8hours limit not enough.

Also can't sent seperate blocked period out of bed time

Options
1 Reply
Re:Time limit not blocking online gaming on ipad
2022-02-15 13:11:48

Hi @Startamok 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

If you don't want your child to play online games, please make sure you have checked the "Games" option when you created profile.

Besides, if you think 8hours time limit is not enough, then you don't need to enable time limit this feature, just set up bed time to block your kids' internet access between certain times. Outside this bed time period, your children is allowed to access internet in the left time. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles