Archer TX3000E issue when connecting the Archer router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-15 18:16:30 - last edited 2022-02-17 02:42:01
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

I have Archer TX3000E in my PC windows 11 and I have Archer C9 router

Only about a month back I start having a very strange issue, every time I connect my PC to the router, I cannot access the internet direclty it givs me DNS PORE issue or something like this, it takes about 30-60 sec then internet will start working.

I tried to investigate this issue but then I found that the issue is not limitted to the internet acess actually every time I connect my PC to the router wifi all devices connected to the router will be disconnected for a few secounds and then reconnected again thats include (WAN, LAN, WIFI) so every thing are disconnected. 

I checked other devices Mobile and laptop and other pc connected via LAN, when disconnect or reconnect them nothing happend, so the issue is only hapening with my PC.

I tried and used another router huwaui and checked if the same thing will happen, but acutlly there was no issues.

I though my Archer C9 router has gone defect so I decided to buy a new one (Archer AX55).

Today I recieved the new router and replaced my old one, however again I am facing the same exact issue, The moment I connect my PC to the router wifi all devices will be disconnect.

I though maybe my windows has some issue so I deleted all VPN apps, and deleted all network adapters and did a network reset, and restarted the PC but still I am having the same issue.

I think there is some issue between the tplink adapter (TX3000E) and tplinks routers which is causing this issue.

I did everything I could without sucess, please support

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer TX3000E issue when connecting the Archer router-Solution
2022-02-16 18:00:25 - last edited 2022-02-17 02:42:01

@mubdea 

I finally found the cause and resolved the issue

The problem was due to one wifi extender connected the lan network, 

when I dissconnected this wifi extender the problem gone, and when I reconnected it again the problem back, I checked this wifi extender and found that it was hanged so I restarted it and everything become normal again.

The problem is solved now, however I still cannot see or understand how this is related to my pc or to the tp-links routers 

why a wifi extender device connected somewhare far in the lan network confliect with a direct wifi connection to the router

Strange !!!

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E issue when connecting the Archer router-Solution
2022-02-16 18:00:25 - last edited 2022-02-17 02:42:01

@mubdea 

I finally found the cause and resolved the issue

The problem was due to one wifi extender connected the lan network, 

when I dissconnected this wifi extender the problem gone, and when I reconnected it again the problem back, I checked this wifi extender and found that it was hanged so I restarted it and everything become normal again.

The problem is solved now, however I still cannot see or understand how this is related to my pc or to the tp-links routers 

why a wifi extender device connected somewhare far in the lan network confliect with a direct wifi connection to the router

Strange !!!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 1

Related Articles