Connection to Router slows down to a standstill

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-09 13:11:14
Model: TD-W8970  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 2.0 v0035.0 Build 160816 Rel.35740n

Hello. I have a problem that every time someone downloads something from the internet from the other house it slows down the LAN at my house to a crawl. Normally when I ping my router from my PC the ping constantly shown around 1 ms. But as soon as someone download from the other house my ping shoots to around 80, sometimes 3000 and sometimes no connection at all and the internet is unusable on my PC. But from some reason my phone that is connected to my router has very good internet connection.

Normally I can understand if someone downloads something and maxes out the network. But the problem is the connection between the beams is only 10Mbps, so I don’t understand how a 10Mbps connection to the other house can completely drag down my 1000Mbps connection from my PC to my router.

LAN:

Options