no ISP List on AX55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

no ISP List on AX55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
no ISP List on AX55
no ISP List on AX55
2022-05-01 17:04:18
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

im trying to set up my AX55 Router but the ISP List is not on there. and i cant get internet connection

Options
3 Reply
Re:no ISP List on AX55
2022-05-05 09:51:12

@Sophielx09 

Who is your ISP, please? Generally, there is no need to choose the ISP, you can configure the router by following this guide:

What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?

I found you're creating two threads reporting the same issue, we can keep on one and focus on it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-05-05 11:30:03

@Kevin_Z  SKY

Options
2022-05-06 06:20:37

@Sophielx09 

I want to confirm again how you want to use this AX55 with the Sky network, please describe the network layout in detail then we can know if there is an issue.

If you want to replace your Sky Hub with the AX55, please confirm if you can get internet access by connecting a computer directly to the Sky line or modem first. If yes, then you can connect the AX55 to that line or modem to connect it to the internet.

If you're connecting to the Sky hub previously and you cannot access the internet without the Sky hub, then the AX55 will not work either.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 3

Related Articles