Connected to internet but devices say no internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-19 07:32:40 - last edited 2022-05-23 03:46:27
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

We lost our 3 connection yesterday, think this was a 3 issue. It appears to be up and running again and our Archer MR600 says connected to internet, our devices are also wifi connected to the Tp link, but all say no internet. I removed the SIM card and put it into a mifi and it's working perfectly so it looks like the 3 signal is back fully and stable. I have tried unplugging the router and restarting a couple of times but no help, still everything lights up saying fully connected but wifi connected devices say no internet. I haven't got anything connected via a cable so unsure about that.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connected to internet but devices say no internet connection
2022-05-23 03:50:58

@Binty 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

Could you please share with us a screenshot of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page?

If internet status on the web interface shows connected but no internet access on any client devices, please try to Set DNS server on Advanced->Network->LAN Settings: Primart DNS: 8.8.8.8, Secondary DNS 8.8.4.4, then save and check if internet will work.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1400

Replies: 1

Related Articles