Change language on messages from Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-29 10:40:24
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

When the system was installed - they guy who installed it used another language than what I use in the app that I installed today. The app works fine i MY language but when I added a product to my home network - I got a message from Deco in the installators language - which I do not at all understand. Where do I change this setting. Since everyting in the app works fine i my language, I dont think it is there. Maybe on TP-link website?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Change language on messages from Deco
2022-05-30 01:25:36

@Chateau 

Welcome to the community.

Would it be possible to send a screenshot of this message to me?

(I have provided my email address in the private message if needed)

Thank you very much.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options
2022-05-30 19:52:13

@David-TP   I did not find your e-mail address.   I add the screen shot here. 

Options
2022-05-31 01:59:51

@Chateau 

Thank you very much for the update.

I would like to follow up on your case by email and please check whether you have got an email from me.

Thanks.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 380

Replies: 3

Related Articles