Mesh not recognized by win 10 PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-06 19:52:43
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: most recent

My printer, notebooks and mobile devices recognize my Mesh network.  My win 10 computer does not.  What can I do>  I tried network tourbleshooter. etc.and scanned for devices but not recognized

Options
3 Reply
Re:Mesh not recognized by win 10 PC
2022-06-06 20:30:59

@Bilski 

Can you be more specific with "Mesh not recognized?" Which one of the following it is:

My Win10 PC does not see any wireless networks

My Win10 PC does see wireless networks, but not Deco mesh network SSID

My Win10 PC does see Deco mesh network SSID, but unable to connect to it. The error message is ...

Options
2022-06-07 09:29:03
Thanks Alexandre. My Win10 PC does see wireless networks, but not Deco mesh network SSID
Options
2022-06-07 12:23:58

@Bilski 

I have two Win10 desktops and both work with Deco mesh just fine. The older one can only run on WiFi 2.4GHz, I had to enable Guest Network with 2.4GHz only to let PC connect.

This is my Deco mesh WiFi configuration:

The problem you see is most likely at your PC and its WiFi adapter. I suggest you try what I did, for troubleshooting. If that does not help, googling for generic WiFi connectivity issues on Win 10 computers could give you ideas of what to try next. For example, check this: "Available WiFi networks not showing in Windows 10"

I can't share external links in that form, but it is from answers_microsoft_com web site.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 379

Replies: 3

Related Articles