LAN IP issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LAN IP issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LAN IP issue
LAN IP issue
2022-06-10 17:33:54 - last edited 2022-06-13 00:52:03
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

So i'm having this issue for quite sometime now, all of the sudden i can't access internet, can't ping the router LAN ip. Then after few minutes or reboot it is accessable again.

Noting that i can ping other devices connected to router Ethernet ports, i can access the router via cell nework by the real/external ip.

Just updated to latest firmware as well.

Any clue or help is highly appreciated

Options
4 Reply
Re:LAN IP issue
2022-06-14 09:11:27

@Moataz 

Hi, welcome to the community.

How often would you have this issue?

Have you tried to access the WAN IP in the local network when LAN IP is unresponsive?

By the way, have you noticed any performance issues when LAN IP is no longer responsive?

Best regards.

Options
2022-06-15 21:58:06

the issue was recurring multiple times a day, surprisingly it was resolved when i did software reset for the router. 

another issue now is that i can't get to the router page via ddns. screen attached if you can advise

Thank you

Options
2022-06-17 08:35:46

@Moataz 

Hi, I think it might be the IP address issue.

Please check the internet IP address on Web UI>Advanced>Internet to see whether it is the same as the IP on whatismyip site.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Options
2022-06-20 13:17:51

@David-TP the router has a unique address and it is also the DHCP server. no conflicts happening.

yet still the ip is down for quiet some time every now and then!

can the WAN connection (the ISP) be anyhow a factor in that internal IP issue?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 4

Related Articles