Unable to connect to network when hiding SSID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-25 02:16:12 - last edited 2022-06-27 05:46:07
Model: Archer C54  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 210830

I am able to connect to it when it is hidden but unable to when I hide the SSID.

I've tried rebooting the router, the pc, and connecting with the option "connect even when network is not broadcasting" 

Please help me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to network when hiding SSID
2022-06-27 05:51:45

@TotalNewb 

Are there any special settings on the Archer C54, such as Access Control with a whitelist? 

What is the error message when you're trying to connect to the hidden SSID? Are both the 2.4G and 5G giving you the same issue? Be sure that you enter the password correctly.

What are the devices that you are trying to connect to the hidden SSID?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 1

Related Articles