MR6400 - Loose of 4G- Connection after PowerOff

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-28 22:01:26
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210115 Rel.62618n

The MR6400 is working great with a Simcard and on 4G- Standard.

I have taken out the PIN so that I can use the internet without any pin, as long as I have the password of the router.

if I switch the router off (PowerOff) and switch it back off I never have an internet connection.

as soon as I make a Newstart of the rooter in the system I get a new connection, there is no pin needed.

but I need the connection to work without a new start of the system, when the power is off.

hhow do I do that?

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR6400 - Loose of 4G- Connection after PowerOff
2022-08-01 09:07:31

@Zouky 

Hi, could you please double check the hardware version on the bottom label of the product itself?

Then please check for firmware update and make sure it uses the latest firmware.

If problem still happens, please let us know who your SIM card carrier is and share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page after it is powered on(without a newstart), then please go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a system log file.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 368

Replies: 1

Related Articles