MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-30 10:52:47 - last edited 2022-09-01 11:36:07
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1

Hy, everyone

I am using the MR600 (EU) Ver:2.0

My PC (Windows 10) and Samsung Smart TV (2021) are connected to the MR600 via LAN
These LAN connections work without any problems.

On the other hand, I can't get any Internet connection despite the WLAN being displayed as active
on my Samsung Tablet A7 and Galaxy S20 smartphone.

Because this affects both devices, I assume that this is caused by a router setting.

But which one ist it?

One thing I tried: I changed the operating mode from 3G/4G router to WLAN router, but this did not work.

Any help from here would be great!

Regards
Michael

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy -Solution
2022-09-01 10:10:52 - last edited 2022-09-01 11:36:07

@Sunshine 

thanks for the reply!

to 1.   no SIM card

to 2.   yes, no problem

to 3.   T-Mobile

to 4.   smart connect was active

Yesterday I tried a few things and went through all settings point by point

Unbelievable: A date of 2018 was set in the system tools/system time. 

No idea how the system-time in the router could change.

After the system-time was set correctly in the Router, everything ran perfectly again.

Shame on me blush

I'm sorry for bothering you about this

Michael

PS:

Can "Smart Connect" remain activated now?

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy
2022-09-01 09:18:48

@mike1415 

Hi, 

1. Are you using a SIM card in the MR600 to get internet access? If so, please change it back to 3G/4G Router mode.

2. The PC (Windows 10) and Samsung Smart TV (2021) could access internet at the same time, right?

3. Who is your ISP? please share with us screenshot of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page

4. Please make sure smart connect is disabled, try both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy -Solution
2022-09-01 10:10:52 - last edited 2022-09-01 11:36:07

@Sunshine 

thanks for the reply!

to 1.   no SIM card

to 2.   yes, no problem

to 3.   T-Mobile

to 4.   smart connect was active

Yesterday I tried a few things and went through all settings point by point

Unbelievable: A date of 2018 was set in the system tools/system time. 

No idea how the system-time in the router could change.

After the system-time was set correctly in the Router, everything ran perfectly again.

Shame on me blush

I'm sorry for bothering you about this

Michael

PS:

Can "Smart Connect" remain activated now?

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:MR600 - connectivity via LAN to PC & TV is ok. - connectivity via WLAN fails to tablet and handy
2022-09-01 11:35:52

@mike1415 

Hi, glad to hear that the problem has been resolved now.

Yes, the smart connect could remain activated now, disabling it was only to test 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-09-01 12:00:27

@Sunshine 

Thank you!

Sunshine wrote

@mike1415 

Hi, glad to hear that the problem has been resolved now.

Yes, the smart connect could remain activated now, disabling it was only to test 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 319

Replies: 4

Related Articles