Deco X60 instable and no internet on laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-26 18:39:10
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Since a few weeks I have issues with my deco system, 

It consists out of  2x X60 and 6x M5 deco's. 

1 X60 (=head deco) is wired/connected to my modem , and the other X60 (in my office) is connected via cable to the head deco.

All the other M5 deco's are spread over the house and via mesh connected to each other. 

(all is in access point)

At this moment I do not have access with my laptop (in my office) to internet: Not via wifi, but also not if I make a cabled connection (laptop > deco office)

All other devices are ok!  also when they are in my office, and I can see that they are connected to the same deco: they all work. 

The best proof is doing a speedtest with 2 devices in the same room: on my ipad it works/I have perfect speedtest score, on my laptop the website doesnt even open. 

This has been happening for weeks, and then some days it works again. 

But some other days it also happens that I am partly connected (dont even know how thats possible!?); so i can do a minimal things online (workchat), but cannot open websites, or open outlook. 

Second issue our other laptop also doesnt connect to the network in general!  

I already checked with my internet supplier, but all is Ok there.

I already checked with my employer: this could not be the laptop they say. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 0

Related Articles