Notification of new device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-02 10:33:01
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

Hi, I recently installed the Deco M9 Plus. I love the feature that I get a notification when a new device is detected on my network. Next to our private network that I have set up, I have set up a guest network. Whenever a new device comes onto the guest network, I get a notification as well, which is great. The only odd thing is that the notification I get when devices get onto the guest network is as if they are detected on my private network. My private network and guest network have different names, hence I have cheched with guest that they where actually connected to my guest network. Is it possible to have the notification show on which network the device is detected, either my private network or my guest network. As I do not want all the friends of my kids on our private network but on my guest network, it would make it easier to ensure this, if the notification show the correct networkname on which a device is detected. Perhaps it is a matter of "settings", if so please inform me how to correctly set it up, else it would be a suggestion to have it implemented.

Regards, Chris BV

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 0

Related Articles