Archer AX72 can't connect PPPoE internet (PIN is right)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-02 11:04:44
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1

Help

File:
Screenshot_20221102-185933867.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX72 can't connect PPPoE internet (PIN is right)
2022-11-04 06:47:00

@libra.sen 

If this is a newly purchased router and you cannot connect it to your network, please check the below:

Do you have internet access when you connect a computer directly to the ISP modem? I believe you are using a DSL modem, you will need to dial up on the computer directly.

If you do have internet access when connecting the DSL modem to the computer directly, then double check the username and password that you typed in when connecting to the internet on the computer, type them in the WAN Connection setup page of the AX72, then check again if it can connect to the internet.

Can I know who is your internet provider? Does he require any special setting like VLAN ID?

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Related Articles