Lost 3g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lost 3g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lost 3g
Lost 3g
2022-11-17 19:08:21
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello. 

Can anyone help.

My 3g router has stop working . Everything is fine apart from no wifi. The unit has suddenly stopped working on that side . I have removed the sim card and tried it in my mobile and the network and sim card is working fine on mobile data.

I bought this unit as it said it had an easy set up . Which it has just plugged it in ,fitted sim card and it was ready and wifi connection was great. This was approximately 11 weeks ago.  This is my second unit as the first did the same after a very similar time frame . I tried a reset and still had issues so the unit was returned and replaced.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry I'm not very good at understanding IP addresses etc. 

Anyone else have this issue.

Thanks

Mike

Options
2 Reply
Re:Lost 3g
2022-11-18 04:43:09

@Mad.Mike 

Message on router failed to get sim card info!

Options
Re:Lost 3g
2022-11-21 12:04:35

@Mad.Mike 

Hi, do you mean there is no WiFi signal at all from the MR200? or you can see the WiFi signal but there is no internet access after connect to the WiFi?

If WiFi can be connected but no internet access, please login the web interface of the MR200: connect the WiFi, open a web browser, type 192.168.1.1 or tplinkmodem.net, then login the page and share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page.

By the way, who is the carrier of your SIM card? what is the hardware and firmware version of your MR200?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 224

Replies: 2

Related Articles