Archer A6 Router intermittently losing internet connection from my MI tv 4a pro

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-18 09:47:44
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Archer A6(EU)_V2_1.3.7 Build 20220613

Hello all 

I am facing am issue with my archer A6 V2 router, My MI TV 4A pro which is connected to this router were internet connection gets dropped intermittently. for troubleshooting, i have to restart my TV or toggle the wifi setting on -> off and back to resuming the internet connection.I also have updated the router to the latest version. reserved the mac id of the tv with IP in the DHCP server setting but nothing is helping my to resolve the issue. I have 4 android phones, one iPhone and one laptop connected to this router 

For testing purpose i have connected my old archer C20 router in place of archer A6 and for the past 1 day its working perfectly.

I have been scratching my head to figure out what is causing such an issue with my Mi TV when connected to archer A6 but other devices like all 5 x phones, 1 x laptops in the home don't face this issue when connected to the same archer A6 router.

Any help or troubleshooting steps, in this case, is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Lokesh S

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer A6 Router intermittently losing internet connection from my MI tv 4a pro
2022-11-21 08:02:42

@Lokesh_6634 

I googled online and found some troubleshooting suggestions for you, you can try and check if any helps:

https://www<dot>alphr<dot>com/android-tv-connected-no-internet/

I cannot post the link directly, you can replace the <dot> to .

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options