Smart Connect & Dell G15

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart Connect & Dell G15

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Smart Connect & Dell G15
Smart Connect & Dell G15
2022-11-19 14:29:53
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have one question regarding the Smart Connect feature.

Does anyone experienced problems with a laptop connecting to the router, establishing connection but not able to browse?

I have a Dell G15 and it is the only device in my home that does not work with Smart Connect. I don't know what to do.

I appreciate your inputs here.

Thanks

Marcelo 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Connect & Dell G15
2022-11-21 07:09:29

@Marcelo__ 

Does it mean it can browse if you disable the smart connect on the AX23 router? If that is not the case, I assume it is not an issue with the smart connect.

Have you tried to update and install the latest driver for the adapter on the Dell G15? If not, give it a go, then check again if the laptop can browse.

If still no, you can try to disable smart connect on the router, and modify the wireless settings, such as channel, and channel width, then confirm.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 1

Related Articles