archer ax50 and dfs channels

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-25 09:46:11
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20220526 rel.63519(4555)

hello, i posted a thread 2 days ago about the bandwidth connection speed being capped at 1.2gbps, and they told me to set the the channel width to 160mhz and it did the trick but it did change to dfs channel, anyway after sometime the channel went back to 36, tried to use manually, also after some hours it went back to 36, as there are no radars near my home or any governmental tools, this shouldn't happen, as the ISP's router can pick any dfs channel up to 149.

so is there a solution for the router cause i need to use the WIFI 6 features as im a little far away from the router and my internet is 1gbps?

thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:archer ax50 and dfs channels
2022-12-26 01:48:51

@ibramaswadeh 

Please check the PM that I sent to you. Thank you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 1

Related Articles