HELP on whitelisting whatsapp calls with parental control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-30 04:54:05
Tags: #Port Forwarding ##whatsappvoicecall
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello Community

How are you?

I need help with the following issue with parental control. Enabling parental control for a defined MAC, I whitelisted WhatsApp properly, using the domain URL as usual, and the text and voice messages are working great. Still, I am not able to do any calls over WhatsApp. Actually, once the other person answers, WhatsApp stays on "Connecting," and I cannot hear him (he can’t hear me as well). 

Can you please help me with which URL/domain I should whitelist to have that working, or what I should do?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best

Juan Pablo Ochoa

Options
2 Reply
Re:HELP on whitelisting whatsapp calls with parental control
2023-01-08 04:50:30

@JPOM 

Hi,please test whether the WhatApp calls work fine or not when parental control is disabled.

By the way, you are using WhatApp via webpages, instead of application, right?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:HELP on whitelisting whatsapp calls with parental control
2023-01-11 20:08:58

@Sunshine thanks for your reply!. What I am trying to do, is use the whatsapp app, from a cell phone that is connected to the router where I activated the parental control and affected it with its mac. And the call is done, but when is established and the other person hangs up, the call stays in "calling" and nothing is heard. Any idea about that?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 606

Replies: 2

Tags

Port Forwarding
#whatsappvoicecall
Related Articles