4g router with option to choose the isp to connect to

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-09 15:28:16
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Atm i have the mr400 but that doesnt let you choose to whicb isp you wanna connect to.

Iff it connects with tmobile i cannot say go to vodafone.

I want a 4g router with antenne like the mr400 but with isp selection options   i roam a lot so i wanna select The isp myself and get the fastest isp

Yes i know the mr400 v4 and up does have that , but when i Look at amazon i dont see the version number of the product.

Give me some options.

Tia

Options
1 Reply
Re:4g router with option to choose the isp to connect to
2023-01-12 09:58:03

@Sfx32 

Hi, indeed you could consider newer version MR400, like V4.20 or V4.30, it is better to confirm the version with the seller before purchase.

Or you could also consider buying MR600 as V1, V2, or the current V3, which support manual network search.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options