Router 4g stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-14 19:57:51
Model: TL-MR100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

My 4g router mr 100 Has no internet, sim card ok and tested in phone, and I cannot acess config page. 

Any Solution? 

To upgrade firmware I Need acess to config page Or is any other way? 

Thanks

Nuno

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router 4g stopped working
2023-01-18 10:06:22

@Nnorberto 

Hi, may I know if you will be able to obtain IP address when connect a computer to the MR100? if so, please check if ping works when you ping the MR100 LAN IP address(192.168.1.1 by default).

In addition, did you try to factory reset the MR100 by holding reset button for about 10s until power led starts flashing? and how did the issue started happening? 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-01-18 11:32:54

@Sunshine 

Thank you for your message, done all of that and cannot acess managing console. 

Nuno

Options
2023-01-19 03:04:54

@Nnorberto 

Sorry for that the issue still cannot be resolved, it is recommended to contact the retailer where you bought this router to check the warranty and get it replaced.

If there is any further issue with the replacement, please let us know.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 448

Replies: 3

Related Articles