I can't get into router settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-05 17:04:39 - last edited 2023-02-06 02:10:14
Tags: #I can't get into router settings
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:
I have a problem with my router TL-WR841N. I can not enter the configuration through 192.168.0.1 nor 192.

The dialog box to enter the username and password does not appear. It stays charging for a while and nothing

I already reset it to the factory, apply all possible reset modes but nothing.

Change the network cables, try different browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Opera GX) from the PC also from the mobile but nothing loads.

Connect in the 4 ports also in the WAN one.

Also in the internet adapter put automatic ip and nothing. I also set a static ip but it still doesn't work. I need to go into my router's settings...

Any solution?
Options
3 Reply
Re:I can't get into router settings
2023-02-05 21:41:55 - last edited 2023-02-07 01:19:09

@Kadiz 

To access your router administrative page you have to use only router's LAN ports or its Wi-Fi.

Here's how to determine router's LAN IP address, when connected successfully to your router (wired or wireless).

Observe your router LED status to determine its state:

If you still can't open the router administrative page:

Use the wps/reset button - with the router powered on, press and hold the wps/reset button (more than 5 seconds) until the sys LED becomes quick-flash from slow-flash. Then release the button and wait the router to reboot to its factory default settings.

After resetting the router's LAN IP address is 192.168.0.1. Try connecting this IP address again and if you still can't then probably it's time to buy a newer router.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-02-06 22:08:49
Yes, I am correctly connected to the LAN port 1 of the router (also try the other 3 ports) but it does not work anyway. Also through a device connected to the router's Wi-Fi network.
Options
2023-02-06 22:12:31
When connected to any of the 4 LAN ports of the router, it shows me the following gateway: 192.168.0.1 When trying to enter the box to enter the credentials does not appear. The configuration interface does not appear either and it simply keeps loading infinitely
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles