6400 NOT WORKING FOR AIRTEL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-26 00:09:36
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.0.0.9.1 V0001.0 Build 210803 Rel. 55933n

Hi 

I am using MR6400 4G router for the past one year, both Jio and Airtel 4G sim were working fine. Now suddenly, only Jio sim is working fine and I am able to connect to internet but for Airtel I am unable to connect to internet, Signal strength is good but no signal in this router I enabled data roaming also in router. Please let me know what would be the issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:6400 NOT WORKING FOR AIRTEL
2023-02-28 11:11:52

@videoarun 

Hi, do you mean the MR6400 doesn't receive any 3G/4G signal now by using Airtel SIM card? and what is the network type displayed on Advanced->Status page?

In addition, please insert the Airtel SIM card into another 4G router or smartphone, then check if internet works fine and also allows for sharing internet(test phone hotspot), if so, please check which 4G band the other router or phone is using at the same location. Here is the instruction about how to check 4G band on smartphone:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3488/

If the issue only happens with the MR6400, please send me a system log file as well.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 337

Replies: 1

Related Articles