Network Change Detected error message and IP address change

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-21 14:24:56
Model: M7650  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 Build 220418 Rel.1027n

Hi

I've got a TPLink M7650 I use for work. 

At regular times, I receive in the Chrome browser the message

"Your Connection was interrupted"

A network change was detected

I've then downloaded Ping for Life, a toy that allows continuous ping. 

Pinging www.google.com (bc.. why not ^_^ that's the side I know it's supposed to be up all the time, so I though would have been pretty reliable) I see that the host IP address sometimes changes. 

Now, this does not happen when I connect to my home WI-FI network, therefore since the computer is the same, the VPN is the same, all is the same except the network (and modem) I'm using, I though there might be some config setting I can tweak on the modem.

Does anybody have any suggestion? Something I could check?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network Change Detected error message and IP address change
2023-03-22 07:51:09

@Shinesei 

Hi, when the error message appears, did you notice any Wi-Fi disconnection? or WiFi is always connected to M7650?

Besides, you mentioned that IP address changes as well, do you mean the 4G internet IP address displayed on the M7650 status page? If so, that IP address is assigned by the ISP, it is normal that it changes unless you asked a fixed IP address from your ISP.

In addition, for comparison, could you please insert the same SIM card into another 4G router or even smartphone and then enable phone hotspot? then you could connect the same computer to another 4G router/phone hotspot to see if there is any similar issue.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 1

Related Articles