Removing limitation when trying to reserve an IP address outside the IP Address pool (DHCP)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Removing limitation when trying to reserve an IP address outside the IP Address pool (DHCP)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-25 18:32:25
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20220401 Rel. 57404(4555)

I'm trying to Reserve myself a special IP address (local, dhcp), but sometimes the address I want to reserve is outside the address pool. Since my submet mask has multiple changeble values, it is sometimes uncomfortable to have to change the pool, reserve the wanted IP and change the pool again. Is there a way to "bypass" this limitation easier? My previous router Archer C64 was able to reserve IPs outside the pool...

Options