Connection ridiculously slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-07 15:19:12
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I just moved to a new appartment, and set up my TL-PA9025P KIT ... and how sad i am now when i ran a speedtest on my computer connected to the powerline adapter ...

As i pay for an optic fiber, i get this very slow connection ...

Weird thing is that on the tpPLC i got this :

Can someone help me please ? Or at least explain to me why is it so slow ? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection ridiculously slow
2023-04-10 07:47:43

@Marcouzzi 

Hi, what is the download and upload speed when you connect the same computer to your router via Ethernet cable?

In addition, the speed displayed on the tpPLC utility is powerline rate between the two powerline adapters instead of real internet speed. Actually TL-PA9020P KIT are AV2000 products, which means the maximum powerline rate is 200Mbps, but now the powerline rate in your environment is only 363Mbps which is quite low, please refer to the instruction below to see if the powerline rate can be improved, then you could also test internet speed again.

What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 1

Related Articles