Have 0 download speed, not every website work, but whatsapp works fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-13 20:14:26
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I got a really big problem. First of all, my SIM works fine, I tested it on my phone and I didn't have any problems. Right now I can't search something on Google (just waiting and nothing), can't go to website (just waiting and nothing), BUT when I use my whatsapp or telegram everything is fine (I can download every video with big speed, call someone). Then I use Youtube everything is fine. Speed tests are awkward.  Only ONE test shows my real speed. Others show what I don't have download speed.  I tried factory reset, but nothing. So my problem is: I got 0 speed on some website and apps. I really need help, thank you! I tried primary DNS 8.8.8.8 - nothing2 test

2 test

Options
4 Reply
Re:Have 0 download speed, not every website work, but whatsapp works fine
2023-04-14 11:37:13

@seregailok 

Hi, may I know the hardware and firmware version of your Archer MR200? and who your ISP is? 

Please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file for analysis.

In addition, may I know what websites you've tried? and the issue happens on all the client devices, either wireless or wired?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-04-15 04:39:06

@Sunshine 

Exactly same happening with my mr600 with jio sim whatsapp status messages works fine youtube vedios loads fine and comments also loads fine but the vedio doesn't play and google and other apps doesn't work

the router is upto date

Options
2023-04-15 09:45:56

@Sunshine Hello. Archer MR200 v5.3 00000001, 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220513 Rel.40397n. I can't visit around 99% of sites, just click on them and it's endless waiting. But the tp.link website works fine every time. Yesterday the problem was solved. I just woke up and everything worked. But today is again......... Somehow the router blocks the speed of my internet, to some apps and websites the router give the whole speed of my internet, and to others gives 0 speed. Btw I tried all bands, nothing

Options
2023-04-18 07:08:52

@seregailok 

Hi, on the Advanced->Network->Internet page, please try to create a profile manually and use IPv4 only as PDP Type, then please check if the problem still exists.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 4

Related Articles