Tp-link C6 Archer and Tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-20 15:13:06 - last edited 2023-10-29 14:38:41
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I am trying to use tether app in my smartphone but its going into image verification continuously and not stopping after I enter my username and password.

What wrong I am doing here ?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tp-link C6 Archer and Tether app-Solution
2023-05-20 19:04:01 - last edited 2023-10-29 14:38:41

@tplnkuser101 

Hi,

I guess there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. Maybe just try again at a later time, as it could be a temporary problem.

Also, can you try to use a different Internet connection when you log into the Tether app with your TP-Link username and password for the first time? 

I think whether you have to do an image verification or not must somehow depend on from where you are connecting, because I've never had to do this when I log into Tether via my home Internet or my phone's 4G Internet.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-link C6 Archer and Tether app-Solution
2023-05-20 19:04:01 - last edited 2023-10-29 14:38:41

@tplnkuser101 

Hi,

I guess there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. Maybe just try again at a later time, as it could be a temporary problem.

Also, can you try to use a different Internet connection when you log into the Tether app with your TP-Link username and password for the first time? 

I think whether you have to do an image verification or not must somehow depend on from where you are connecting, because I've never had to do this when I log into Tether via my home Internet or my phone's 4G Internet.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 462

Replies: 1

Related Articles