Advice for basic router with WiFi On/Off button

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-25 08:51:36

Hi all

I am helping my parents find a good router for their summer house and would like to have some advice. The house is only 60 sqm.

They don't like wifi so I will hardwire to the TVs and workstations. But when we "kids" are there we want to be able to activate WiFi so i am looking for a (basic) router with a physical Wifi On/Off button. They will use the router for office work (laptop) and streaming things for the TV through AppleTV.

If possible I would also like to have advice on a good access point that work well together with the router. I plan to put it -- hardwired -- in the part of the house where I will be staying.

Any advice?

Many thank!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Advice for basic router with WiFi On/Off button
2023-05-25 10:50:01 - last edited 2023-05-25 10:53:29

@JS72 

Archer AX20 is a good candidate in your case. In 60 sqm premises it offers cover good wireless coverage - you won't need an additional AP and it has a Wi-Fi on/off button on the back. It also supports EasyMesh feature which would allow you to expand your wireless coverage further if that is ever necessary.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 1

Related Articles