RE450 extender is listed as OneMesh Compatible but can't find the option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-23 15:05:19
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 20211029 Rel. 57236

The product page for RE450 states that it is OneMesh compatible, yet I can't find the option in the menus....

I updated to the latest firmware yet, no luck...

Can someone help me please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE450 extender is listed as OneMesh Compatible but can't find the option
2023-06-26 09:28:13

@Normand_Nadon 

Hi, here is the OneMesh compatibility list: TP-Link OneMesh Devices

As you can see RE450 V4 is listed, which means RE450 V4 or higher version support OneMesh, if your RE450 is V2, I am afraid it doesn't support OneMesh.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 507

Replies: 1

Related Articles