Pihole does not show up on Deco X55 network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-12 11:15:59
Tags: #pihole
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1 Build 20230522 Release 68968

I switched from an Archer A7 to a Deco x55 assuming I'd get better coverage, and I do. But my Pihole doesn't show up on the network.

My current set up is Internet -> Modem  -> Deco (Main) -> Pihole (plugged directly into main, using ethernet to micro-usb) -> Rest of network

I have also tried Internet -> Modem  -> Deco (Main) -> TL-SG108 Switch -> Other wired devices including Pihole (plugged directly into main, using ethernet to micro-usb).

It seems that no matter what I do or where I plug the Pihole in, it doesn't show up on the network. I've restarted the entire network, turned off/on the pihole, searched around for various topics on the forum, but nothing seems to help. Any advice on what I can do get this thing to show up?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Pihole does not show up on Deco X55 network
2023-07-12 13:46:05 - last edited 2023-07-12 13:47:36

@ericellenbrook 

This may happen if you configured Pihole with static IP address. If this is the case, configure it to get IP address from DHCP server (dynamic IP address) and see if Pihole appears in the list of connected to Deco devices.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1

Tags

pihole
Related Articles