Deco XE75 Pro + X55 network instability

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-20 21:05:11
Tags: #Network Connectivity #X55 and XE75 Pro
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
Hello friends. I have 6 Deco XE75 Pro devices at home. They work very well. I have approximately 60 wifi devices connected to this network, they all work very well. There are areas of my house where I don't have good coverage. To improve coverage I bought 3 other Deco X55 devices. The problem occurs when I add any of the 3 Deco X55s to the existing Deco XE75 Pro network: the entire network becomes unstable. More than half of the devices cannot connect. I have updated firmware but nothing works for me. It is as if a channel conflict is generated. 
Everything returns to normal when removing the Deco X55. The Deco X55 works without problems when alone (not linked to XE75 Pro)

can you help me?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 Pro + X55 network instability
2023-11-21 08:15:18

@FelipeEdwardsA 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Are all the 9 Deco units wirelessly connected to each other? For a pure Wireless Backhaul Deco Mesh network, 9 units are over the threshold of the Mesh capacity.

How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?

Are you able to relocate the Deco units and connect some of them via Ethernet cables?

By the way, can I have more details about your current network scenarios since 6*Deco XE75 Pro should provide quite a wide Wi-Fi coverage? I could also check whether there will be other potential workarounds.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 1

Tags

Network Connectivity
X55 and XE75 Pro
Related Articles