IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-11 11:49:31 - last edited 2023-08-14 02:27:33
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: 8.0.1 Build 230117 Rel.32n

Hello.  As the IP address is constantly changing on the connection using the tp-link M7350, I cannot login and stay logged in to several important sites. I Cannot acces my business website C-panel and emails. I have contacted technical support with my webhosting service but they cannot remedy it from there. This is an urgent situtaion as I cannot run my business like this.  Is there a way I can solve this problem? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks (PS, I'm not very technical and I'm not sure what all the acronyms are etc.)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required-Solution
2023-08-11 14:25:53 - last edited 2023-08-14 02:27:33

@Sunshine Thank you for trying to help me. I have done as you suggested but they tell me that all mobile providers only use dynamic ip addresses that  constantly change and that only the regular in-home type of internet service providers can offer a static ip address. I hope tis information is useful for anyone else reading this. Kind regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required
2023-08-11 12:04:03

@offs 

Hi, do you mean your internet public IP address changes constantly?

If so, that IP address is decided by your ISP, you could also insert the same SIM card into your another device such as a smartphone, then enable phone hotspot and connect your device to the hotspot to see if there is the same issue. If so, you will need to contact your ISP to see if they could assign you a static public IP address.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required-Solution
2023-08-11 14:25:53 - last edited 2023-08-14 02:27:33

@Sunshine Thank you for trying to help me. I have done as you suggested but they tell me that all mobile providers only use dynamic ip addresses that  constantly change and that only the regular in-home type of internet service providers can offer a static ip address. I hope tis information is useful for anyone else reading this. Kind regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:IP address is constantly changing.- cannot login to important things - urgent help required
2023-08-14 02:27:30

@offs 

Good to know, thank you very much for the update.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 388

Replies: 3

Related Articles