Router Archer c7 reset itself to default

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-03 03:22:07
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

last month i noticed that router from some reason reset itself to default settings and i need to upload the saved configuration file to the router to make it work again

it's very annoying issue and i'm not sure if it's hardware problem or software related issue bug

i need your help

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router Archer c7 reset itself to default
2023-09-04 11:04:31

@ErezSc 

May I know if it is possible that someone pressed the reset button? or is there any power outage etc. before the issue happened?

You could also monitor it for longer time to see if the issue will appear again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Router Archer c7 reset itself to default
2023-09-04 11:59:36

@Sunshine 

no one press the reset

one time i notice after electric power failure and i thought its one time but it repeat itself every 2 weeks and it make me nuts

I'm afraid that something happen to hardware and i will consider replacement

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 2

Related Articles