Multiple times connection is lost with DECO M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-12 16:47:51
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.71 build 20230608 rel. 74023

I've never experienced any trouble with the connection of my M5 deco's but since a few weeks the connection is daily lost. When I open the app it says to configure your network.After a few times closing/reopening the app the connection is restored. I've removed the network several times and installed it again but nothing helps.

My Ziggo modem is in bridge mode and the Main deco is installed as a wifi router (default setup). Do I have to make some configurations to get it work normally? Should be strange because it always worked. 

Any advice is really appreciated! 

Best regards, 

Christ. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple times connection is lost with DECO M5
2023-09-13 07:09:12

@Christ65 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Were you trying to say that the Deco hardware always works and has internet access, but on the control APP, it failed often to load the current Deco network, sometimes even asking to set up the Deco network again?

Have you ever noticed any LED change on the Deco, like from solid green to solid red?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log?

How to submit Deco APP log

Is it possible to record a video clip of what happened on the Deco APP?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options