TP-Link M7350 4G LTE only sends four pics then stops sending

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-28 13:01:01
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 7.0.4

Hi, I work as a photographer and when I try and send a batch of photos using the FTP in the Photo Mechanic programme, the modem sends four pics then stops sending.

When i try to resend the other pics that didn't go, I get a [error: Server responded with permanent error. 250 RMD command successful] message. 

If I then rename those files, I can send them sometimes indivdually, sometimes two or three will send, then nothing else. 

I don't have this bother if i use another modem, only the M7350. The Photo Mechanic FTP sends eight pics at a time until all the pics you select have been sent. 

I'm based in the UK, using the Three network. 

thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link M7350 4G LTE only sends four pics then stops sending
2023-10-09 08:49:03

@scofie65 

Hi, when you test other modem, was it using the same Three SIM card?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-11 15:43:40

@Sunshine no, the sim card in teh TP modem doesn't seem to fit my other modem

Options
2023-10-12 02:27:34 - last edited 2023-10-12 02:27:48

@scofie65 

Hi, we need to test the same SIM card on different 4G devices to see if it is the device issue or SIM card/ISP issue.

It is recommended to use SIM card adapter to change the size of your SIM card, and there are usually SIM card adapters in the package of the M7350 as well.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 3

Related Articles