TP-Link M7350 4G-LTE does not boot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-11 11:10:47
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a M7350 4G-LTE Mobile Wi-Fi and I didn't use it for a while and it was off. After a while when I turned it on, the modem does not boot and it resets frequently. I used the Reset button too, but the problem was not solved.

How to solve it? Is it possible to upgrade the ROM?

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link M7350 4G-LTE does not boot
2023-09-12 09:48:14

@Jason_Long 

Hi, there is no firmware recovery tool for M7350 V1, please double check the hardware version.

By the way, did you try to recharge the device, or try to remove the battery and insert it back again?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-13 07:39:32

Hello @Sunshine ,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I removed the battery and insert it back again. Please see the image below:

What is your opinion?

Options
2023-09-13 09:22:39

@Jason_Long 

I am afraid you will need to purchase a new one, we are unable to do firmware recovery for M7350 V1.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 3

Related Articles