tp-link archer mr200 v6 beta firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-01 07:37:35
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230311 Rel.53004n

please hlep me to get tp-link archer mr200 v6 beta firmware. my router has not detecting sim

Options
1 Reply
Re:tp-link archer mr200 v6 beta firmware
2023-10-09 09:32:58

@AntonAxl 

Hi, could you please insert a working SIM card into the MR200 and share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page?

We need to check SIM Card status to confirm if the SIM card is detected or not.

If it is really not detected at all, please try different SIM cards, also test the SIM cards on other 4G devices to make sure the SIM card itself works fine.

For more troubleshooting suggestions, please refer to this guide: What should I do if my TP-Link 4G LTE Router cannot detect SIM card?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options