MiFi Router allows only one device to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-09 10:24:24
Tags: #Internet
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: latest

Hello,

My M7350 functions properly with the first device (mobile or PC) connected via Wifi; it can access the internet. Any next device can communicate with the router (settings etc.), but it is not connected to the internet.

I tried: power off/on, restart, reset to factory setting, without success. I hope someone can help me.

Huub

Options
1 Reply
Re:MiFi Router allows only one device to internet
2023-10-10 01:49:39

@Huub48-MiFi 

Hi, please insert the same SIM card into another 4G device such as a smartphone, then enable phone hotspot and connect other client devices to the phone hotspot to see if it allows multiple devices to get online at the same time.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options