Reset my router & no internet to be able to set it up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-27 11:51:48
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Ac2100

Please help, I messed up my Wi-Fi accidentally by changing the password on plusnet (but didn't change the password on my tether app for the router, as I didn't think I'd need too)

the red light wouldn't go off the internet logo & I couldn't get on the online portal to change it due to having no internet. I instead reset the router.

now I can't get the internet light to come on to enable to set this up again.

please help 

archer vr600 .. AC2100

Options
1 Reply
Re:Reset my router & no internet to be able to set it up
2023-10-31 07:01:14

@Alison90 

Hi, logging into the modem router web interface doesn't require internet access but you have to connect to the VR600 via either wired or wireless connection first.

If you are unable to access its web interface to set it up, please follow this guide to set it up via Tether App:

How to setup TP-Link DSL modem router on Tether App

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 1

Related Articles