Devices on wireless network become unreachable after a few hours

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 16:34:35
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v00a1.0 Build 220321 Rel.60385n

I have a number of devices connected to my wireless network, but after a few hours they all suddenly lose the ability to reach each other. They can still access the router itself and they still have internet access but they're unable to see each other, no ping responses from each other or anything. If i restart the router everything goes back to normal and they can all see and connect to each other as they should but eventually after a few hours they suddenly stop seeing each other again until the next restart.

There is nothing in the logs to suggest anything is causing it and no errors or anything, and I can't imagine what settings would cause it to work completely fine for a random number of hours before failing like this. Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices on wireless network become unreachable after a few hours
2023-11-08 09:08:35

@DogFrog 

Hi, when the issue happens, please check if the AP isolation is enabled on Advanced->Wireless->Advanced Settings page for both 2.4G and 5G WiFi.

By the way, how about the communication between a wireless client and a wired client? or among wired clients?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options