Tp Link Archer C6 V4(US) firmware not available/Found

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-07 17:22:53
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Tp Link Archer C6 V.4(US) Firmware Version Not Found/Available.

• The current firmware version of my router is 1. 12. 1. Which I had updated a few months ago from the official website of TP Link. But when I checked the firmware a few days ago to check whether any new firmware update has come, I went to TP Link's website and there I found only version 1. 11. 0. The remaining versions were removed from TP Link's website but why.

• And the version I am using 1.12.1 has also been removed from TP Link's website.

• What should I understand from all this, should I use the same version which is on TP Link's website or should I continue to use the same version that I am using.

File:
{7FBD7C56-3A23-4385-8858-6CB65448127D}.pngDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Tp Link Archer C6 V4(US) firmware not available/Found
2023-11-08 07:39:36

@Mysterious_Life 

Hi, upon checking, the latest firmware for Archer C6(US) V4 is 1.13.2 Build 230824, may I know which site you are checking? 

Some local site manager might not tick the new firmware in time, after confirming, we will try to reach the local site manager to release the new firmware in time.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-08 08:40:20

@Sunshine 

As you said the latest firmware version of Archer C6 V4(US) is 1.13.2.

But when I went to the office website of TP Link India, I saw the latest version in it showing 1.12.0 

Link - https://www.tp-link.com/in/support/download/archer-c6/#Firmware

1.13.2 Where can I get this version please tell me 

Options
2023-11-09 06:33:47

@Mysterious_Life 

Hi, we have contacted the India local team to release the new firmware on the TP-Link India website, once there is any update, I will let you know.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1086

Replies: 3

Related Articles