QOS Values rounded when use Kbps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-16 18:10:52 - last edited 2023-11-17 00:03:32
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(5553)

Hello

I've noticed that the QOS values may be in Mbps o Kbps.

When I try to set  QOS upload bandwidth limit at 1800 kpbs, its saved, but when I come back to the page , says 2 Mbps. Same behaviour, when try 1100 Kbps, is saved 1 Mbps

Seems it's rounded up or down in whole Mbps..

That is the expected behaviour?

Tks

Options
5 Reply
Re:QOS Values rounded when use Kbps
2023-11-17 11:10:34

@Fernando2112 

Hi, I've tested it on my end and it has the same behaviour as yours, so it seems to be normal, if you indeed needs to use kbps, I will report to our development team to see if it is possible to optimize this feature.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-17 17:08:59

@Fernando2112 

Hello

We have verly low speeds at my cabin, about 8 Mbps download and just 2 Mbps upload.

For that reason I need to set about 1.8 Mbps upload to QOS activations.

It would be helpfull that kind of fine tuning; otherwise describe the speed on Kbps has no sense.

But of course is not critical..

Thanks.

Options
2023-11-20 06:40:43

@Fernando2112 

This is noted, and I have already reported to our engineers, hope it can be improved soon, you could monitor any new firmware update on the router web interface or our official website.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-20 12:40:13
Thank you very much.. Bye
Options
2023-11-21 02:23:09

@Fernando2112 

You are welcome~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 5

Related Articles