Need WireGuard!

Options
Re:AX73 faster VPN server (WireGuard)
3 weeks ago
+1
Options
RE:AX73 faster VPN server (WireGuard)
2 weeks ago
I also own an AX73 V2 and am really looking forward to seeing the WireGuard protocol in it.
Options
RE:AX73 faster VPN server (WireGuard)
2 weeks ago
Please implement this and save me going and buying another router. The speed available using OpenVPN is appaulling.
Options
2 weeks ago

It’s clear that many users are eagerly awaiting the addition of WireGuard support for the AX73 to enhance VPN performance. As this featureis crucial for those relying on faster and more secure connections, it’s understandable why there’s significant demand. For a more seamless experience, consider exploring routers with native WireGuard support or checking if firmware updates address these performance concerns. Much like ensuring traceshipments dot com are delivered efficiently, having reliable VPN functionality can significantly impact your overall network experience.

Options
2 weeks ago

Use a different router? Too late, I have 4x AX73 V2.0 and unfortunately I was fooled into thinking that the AX73 has WirGuard. The weaker AX72 has WireGuard. I had four of these devices and returned them because EthernetBackhaul doesn't work with 4 devices. The better AX73 manages Ethernet backhaul with 4x A73. Unfortunately, I realized too late that the AX73 cannot do WireGuard.

Options

Voters 13

+ 9 Voters

Tags

VPN
AX73