RMA UK delivered and signed for by PASS !!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-27 18:37:43
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello

i started an RMA for my overheating AX1100 nearly over a month ago and sent the defective unit via UPS and it was delivered and signed for at there warehouse by a person name PASS

but for the past 2 weeks i have been fighting the RMA team as they are claiming they cant find the return even though it was signed for and delivered fine

they are claiming that there is no person signing by the name of PASS at there warehouse even though i checked with a friend wo did an RMA  few moths ago and the same person signed for the package as well so im sure it got deivered to the correct address and UPS confirmed it to

my question if anyone did an UK RMA can you confirm who signed for the package at the warehouse if you still have the info please

Options
1 Reply
Re:RMA UK delivered and signed for by PASS !!!
2023-11-28 05:56:26

@Ahmed-Dkheal 

Hi, sorry for that we community team don't have local UK RMA team information and cannot handle the RMA issues directly.

Based on your description, the UK RMA Team is currently investigating this RMA issue. We recommend that you continue to coordinate with them and provide the UPS Tracking Number for the return as a reference.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 1

Related Articles