Old Powerline Adapters?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Old Powerline Adapters?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Old Powerline Adapters?
2024-01-09 18:09:34

@Ccooaattssy 

You may need to open ports on your BT Smart hub 2 yourself through port forwarding:

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP
  • Port 500 (UDP)
  • Port 3544 (UDP)
  • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

To the static IP address of your Xbox.

All these troubleshooting steps have been described in this post last sentence link - "teredo issue".

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-01-10 17:29:51

@terziyski 

Hello again. I have opened the ports on the router as described in your post, thank you. 

I also disconnected the TL-WA850RE today, and the TL WPA4220 is working perfectly, both wired and wirelessly, so perhaps it was that.

I'd like a good connection in the room I used to have the EXT, so can I use both or will they interfere? Should I get another powerline adapter instead and link it to the WPA4220 and the other powerline at the router? 

Options
2024-01-18 10:20:52

@Ccooaattssy 

Since you already have TL-WA850RE you can try to extend the TL-WPA4220 wireless signal further.

Just make sure that its DHCP server is off so it doesn't affect your main router DHCP server.

If that doesn't work well you can always add another PLC to your existing powerline network.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Related Articles