How i recover my tp link account login id password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-25 02:50:46

How can i recover my tp link account login id password? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:How i recover my tp link account login id password
2024-01-25 03:59:34

1. Visit TP-Link Account Recovery Page:

• Go to the official TP-Link account recovery page. This is typically found on the TP-Link website.

Sahilyadav wrote

How can i recover my tp link account login id password? 

2. Forgot Password/ID Link:

• Look for a link or button that says "Forgot Password" or "Forgot ID." Click on that link.
  3. Provide Information:

• You might be required to enter the email address associated with your TP-Link account or answer security questions.
  4. Receive Verification Email:

• If you provided your email address, check your inbox for a verification email from TP-Link.
  5. Follow Instructions in Email:

• Open the verification email and follow the instructions provided to reset your password or recover your login ID.
  6. Security Questions (if applicable):

• If security questions are part of the recovery process, answer them as accurately as possible.
  7. Contact TP-Link Support:

• If you encounter difficulties during the recovery process, consider reaching out to TP-Link customer support for assistance.
  8. Account Recovery Form (if applicable):

• Some services may have an account recovery form that you can fill out. Check if this option is available.
  9. Check TP-Link App (if applicable):

• If you are using a TP-Link mobile app, check the app's settings for a password recovery or account recovery option.
  10. Reset Password:

• Once you've successfully recovered your account, you may be prompted to reset your password. Choose a strong and secure password.
Options
Re:How i recover my tp link account login id password
2024-01-26 10:10:24

@Sahilyadav 

If you mean the password of TP-Link ID, you could follow this guide: What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?, which is similar for range extender.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 683

Replies: 2

Related Articles