Multiple Routers and Decos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-26 16:09:46 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:33:37
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I am setting up a fairly complex network system (It maybe simple and I am just stupid) I have a LITE4 router which is hard wired to a Archer c80 (will be 3 when finished) there are 5 deco s7s connected to this router (not enough :)). At the end I will have 3 seperate mesh networks, with about a max of 100 clients each, plus a normal (Ie 10+ devices) network. I keep getting the wrong router setup from teather.

I want to clear everything in the teather app and start again, it just doesn't seem easy

Any comments welcome

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple Routers and Decos-Solution
2024-01-29 06:15:47 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:33:37

@Boatman2 

Hi, please note that EasyMesh on Archer C80 is different from Deco mesh, they could connect to each other but C80 will not be able to build a mesh network with Deco products.

It is recommended to draw the whole network topology you desired and let us know whether the issue is now.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple Routers and Decos-Solution
2024-01-29 06:15:47 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:33:37

@Boatman2 

Hi, please note that EasyMesh on Archer C80 is different from Deco mesh, they could connect to each other but C80 will not be able to build a mesh network with Deco products.

It is recommended to draw the whole network topology you desired and let us know whether the issue is now.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 332

Replies: 1

Related Articles