Additional Power Line Adapters - Where can I get one or tw to add to my starter kit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Additional Power Line Adapters - Where can I get one or tw to add to my starter kit?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-26 17:55:36

I purchased a TL-PA17 Kit 1 -Port Gigabit Powere Line starter kit Data transfer speed up to 1000mbps for HD/3D/4k.  I am trying to source an additional one or two adapters but I cannot find them on Amazon etc.  What can I purchase to go with my kit to make the signal much better through my old house.  Do I have to start all over again and buy something different.  I like them as they are unobtrusive.  Please help if you can.  Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Additional Power Line Adapters - Where can I get one or tw to add to my starter kit?
2024-02-26 18:55:54

@HenryChicken 

Hi,

Can you find the "TL-PA7017 KIT" (with an additional 0 in between) at your place?

The TL-PA717 and the TL-PA7017 appear to be technically indentical.

By the way, single adapters have become quite rare in recent times. Most models come in KITs of two.

Options
Re:Additional Power Line Adapters - Where can I get one or tw to add to my starter kit?
2024-02-27 10:35:33
Thanks for the info. Very Grateful
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 2

Related Articles